Roof Replacement Services at a Reasonable Price
Certified Roofing Contractor Serving the Greater Indianapolis Area
At UHQ Construction, we believe in making roof repairs whenever possible and pledge to give you an honest assessment of your roof’s condition. If leaks have become a recurring problem or structural damage is apparent, our assessment may include the recommendation of roof replacement. Here are some indications that replacement may be in order.
- Age. Most roofs begin to show symptoms of wear and tear at the 20-year mark. If your roof has reached this age, it is likely time for a replacement. If you cannot see apparent signs of aging, we recommend a professional inspection to determine its condition.
- Curling or buckling shingles. Long-term wear can result in broken, missing, buckling, or curling shingles. Poor attic ventilation can also cause premature aging of shingles. These are signs that your roof must be replaced.
- Shingle damage. While a few storm-damaged shingles can usually be replaced on a roof that is otherwise in good condition, widespread damage due to hail or wind will warrant complete roof replacement by a roofing contractor.
- Granule loss. Age and hail damage can speed up the loss of the protective granules that give asphalt shingles their strength and weather resistance. This makes them more vulnerable to leaks. If you find an excessive amount of granules in gutters, call for a professional inspection.
- Leaks. Problems with flashing, underlayment or ice damming may lead to leaks in the attic. The number and severity of the leaks will determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Rot. When water soaks into your roof over a long period of time, whether due to leaks or another roofing issue, decay is inevitable. Widespread wood rot must be removed and repaired prior to roof installation.
If you suspect any of the above issues, we encourage you to call UHQ Construction for a full assessment of the current condition of your roof. We want to provide you with all the information you need to make an educated decision.
Contact Us for a Roof Replacement Estimate
No one wants to replace their roof more often than needed – and, if you choose quality materials and a qualified installer the first time, there will be no need to do so. UHQ Construction understands the importance of doing the work correctly the first time and always using the best products. Call us at (317) 884-3140 or fill out our online form to request a quote.