James Hardie is America’s #1 brand of siding. Installed on over 8 million homes, James Hardie siding products combine the warmth and character of wood with the exceptional durability and low maintenance of fiber cement. James Hardie Siding carries up to a 30-year limited transferable product warranty against chipping, rotting, cracking, and delaminating.
“Remodeling Magazine has rated James Hardie fiber cement siding the #1 product for Return on Investment.”
Increase Curb Appeal with James Hardie Siding
If you’re staying in your home forever or if you’re planning on selling but need to complete an exterior project, take a look at the great options from both the James Hardie Siding Statement and Dream Collections. Replacing your siding has the best ROI for home projects and also allows you to maintain the curb appeal of your home for much longer.
- The Statement Collection — Get the most popular color choices in your region to take the guesswork out of the selection process. Your home will fit in perfectly in your neighborhood, increasing its value. These colors are readily available and locally stocked.
- The Dream Collection — Enjoy notable customization of your home’s color with over 700 ColorPlus finishes to choose from.
UHQ Construction is currently offering a promotion where you may be eligible to get the Dream Collection for the same price as the Statement Collection.
Call or text (317) 884-3140 or click here to schedule a free estimate and consultation with one of our skilled Exterior Renovation Experts to find out if your home qualifies for the program.
Lifetime Value with James Hardie
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you thousands*
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums compared to vinyl siding**
- No need to hire – and pay for – an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 30-year limited transferable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your James Hardie-sided home
These are just some of the great reasons to install James Hardie siding for your next project.
*Actual cost savings may vary. Based on average repainting cost of a 3,000 sq. ft. home.
**Actual cost savings may vary.