Expert Owens Corning Roofing System Instillation in Indianapolis
We Are Your Locally-Owned Roofing Contractor
Whether your roof is showing signs of damage from a recent Indianapolis storm, or it’s simply showing wear and tear after more than two decades of protecting your home, you may need to consider replacing it. The UHQ Construction team proudly installs Owens Corning roofing systems, which are specifically designed with durability in mind.
Owens Corning Roofing Systems
Here at UHQ Construction, we believe in providing our customers with the best materials on the market, which is why we’re proud to install Owens Corning roofing systems. Here’s a closer look at what makes this brand stand out above the rest:
- High-quality material, made with a combination of fiberglass and asphalt for superior durability
- Resistant to algae growth
- Resistant to damage from storms and high winds
- Available in a variety of styles and colors
- 50-year warranty against material defects and labor
Owens Corning Shingle Options
When you’re replacing your roof, we recommend choosing shingles that complement the rest of your home’s exterior. We proudly offer three Owens Corning shingle options, all available in a variety of colors so there will be something you’re sure to love.
TruDefinition® Duration® Shingles: These shingles provide a striking contrast and dimension to every roof.
TruDefinition® Duration FLEX® Shingles: These are SBS polymer-modified shingles, giving them the highest impact rating possible.
TruDefinition® Duration MAX® Shingles: These shingles are available in a range of neutral colors from dark gray to light brown and everything in between.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor?
The UHQ Construction team is proud to be an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, which means that we have completed Owens Corning’s mandated training and passed an exam for certification. This means we’re uniquely qualified to install Owens Corning roofing systems efficiently and accurately.
Hiring an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor also guarantees that your roofer is the following:
- Licensed to perform roofing services
- Carrying adequate liability and workers’ compensation insurance policies
- Experienced, with at least 2 years in the roofing industry
- Proficient in installing Owens Corning products
- Able to offer exclusive warranty protections
- Trained in the Owens Corning SureNail technology and Total Protection Roofing System
Replacing your roof is a big investment. Don’t risk hiring an unqualified team for the job!
When Should You Consider Replacing Your Roof?
If you’re unsure whether you need to replace your roof with an Owens Corning roofing system, take some time to walk around your home, making note if you see any of the following signs:
- Your shingles are missing, damaged, curling, or loose
- You notice granules in your gutters or on the ground around your home
- There is moss or algae growing on your shingles
- You see interior water damage on your ceilings, walls, or in your attic
- You notice a visible leak
- There is damage present after a strong storm
- Your roofline is starting to sag
- Your roof is more than 20-30 years old
At the first sign of any of these issues, contact our team of roofing experts to come and inspect the damage in person.
Why Choose UHQ Construction?
Replacing a roof is an investment in your home. You deserve to work with a trusted, experienced team during your project. By hiring the UHQ Construction team, you can feel confident knowing that you have a team on your side that will always put your needs first.
Discover Owens Corning Roofing Systems for Yourself
Don’t wait until your roof fails before taking action. By being proactive and replacing your old or damaged roof now, you can save yourself time and money in the future. Owens Corning roofing systems are designed with durability in mind, so you can feel good about this investment for decades to come.
Roof Replacement FAQs
How much does a new roof cost?
The total cost you’ll pay largely depends on the size of your roof, the replacement shingles you choose, how difficult it is to remove your old roofing system, and the roofing company you hire. Our team would be happy to give you a free quote so you can start budgeting for your project.
Will a new roof help lower my energy bills?
In many cases, yes! If your roof is old and inefficient, replacing it with a new Owens Corning roofing system can help prevent excess air from coming into your home, helping your HVAC system to work more efficiently and lowering your bill in the process.