If your siding looks old, worn out, damaged, or faulty, it’s time for siding replacement. Low maintenance James Hardie siding gives you decades of beauty and high performance. Known for its durability and style, Hardie siding delivers the protection your home needs while transforming its appearance.
Boost your home’s curb appeal with gorgeous Hardie siding—available in pre-primed or ColorPlus technology finishes.
Why Choose ColorPlus Siding?
1. Enjoy Lasting Color
Fade-resistant ColorPlus technology repels the damage UV rays can cause, so your Hardie siding’s gorgeous hues stay intact. When color holds, your home exterior stays looking crisp and new.
2. Avoid Frequent Painting
Warrantied for 15-years against peeling, flaking, and chipping, ColorPlus delivers a super strong finish that endures the elements for years to come.
3. Relish Low Maintenance
Wood siding requires frequent upkeep and repairs to keep its looks intact. Vinyl cracks, warps, and needs replacement earlier than other siding types. Hardie siding simply needs to be washed twice annually, and caulked as needed over the years.
4. Get Factory Baked-on Color
This seamlessly applied color finish is cured onto your siding in the factory, making it significantly more durable than common exterior paint.
5. Simplify Your Siding Installation
ColorPlus technology arrives at your home with its factory baked-on finish, so as soon as it’s installed, the job is complete. You’ll avoid adding the several days others spend painting their home exterior after siding installation is finished. You can skip the hassles of waiting for weather to cooperate with 3-4 days of home exterior painting. ColorPlus keeps things simple by ensuring your siding installation is done swiftly and seamlessly.
6. Get the Perfect Color Combination
ColorPlus technology is offered in gorgeous color combinations. Choose from:
- The Statement Collection—Select from your region’s most popular ColorPlus hues. Locally stocked and readily available, there is no lag time when ordering these attractive finishes.
- The Dream Collection—Bring your home exterior dreams to life with these distinct hues. Featuring over 700 ColorPlus finishes, you can literally select from endless design possibilities.
7. Try on Your Home Exterior Color Choices
Get lasting beauty by experimenting with ColorPlus technology options online. Find the perfect look for your home with the handy Color Visualizer, which helps you choose a main siding hue and accent colors that will perfectly complement your home style and siding type. Bring out the best in your home’s curb appeal with confidence by trying color on your home online before buying it.
Why Choose James Hardie Primed Siding?
1. There’s No Limit to Your Color Options
When you have pre-primed Hardie siding installed on your home exterior, the sky’s the limit when it comes to your options. You can choose any look you desire and decide on the best accent color to complement your main siding’s hue. Should your siding or trim need touch-ups at any point, you’ll have paint on hand to easily cover any areas that need it.
2. Your Siding Doesn’t Need to Be Special Ordered
When you choose pre-primed Hardie siding, it won’t need to be custom ordered. Readily available pre-primed boards are well stocked locally, saving you time in the installation process.
Important Features of Hardie Siding
Fiber cement is the leading “green siding” available today. At least 75% of its raw materials (cement, sand, and cellulose) are locally sourced and low in toxicity. Hardie siding lasts up to 50 years when installed by the pros and maintained properly, and fewer resources are needed due to its longevity.
- High performance—Moisture resistant siding keeps your home well protected from the damages water can cause. Avoid the hassles of costly repairs with Hardie siding.
- Weather resistant—Engineered for Climate®, your new siding will stand up to the elements 24/7 with ease.
- Pest resistant—Avoid the damages termites, carpenter ants, and woodpeckers can cause with resilient Hardie siding.
- Fire resistant—Noncombustible fiber cement won’t fuel a fire, and will give your family added protection in case of a fire.
- Third-party tested—HardiePlank siding was awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, giving homeowners confidence in choosing this superior product.
- Attractive—Enjoy optimal curb appeal with stylish siding that brings out the best in your home’s appearance.
- Customizable—Choose from a wide variety of styles and textures to match your home’s architecture and your design preferences.
- HardiePlank—Get popular horizontal lap siding to give your home a classic look you’ll love for decades.
- HardiePanel—Use this contemporary, trendy looking vertical siding to create the Farmhouse design for your home exterior. Add HardieTrim to enjoy the board-and-batten look.
- HardieShingle—Enjoy the appearance of wood without its high maintenance.
- HardieTrim—Get the perfect finish for your home by accenting its windows, doors, and more.
- HardieSoffit—Protect your roof eaves and under your porch ceilings.
Expert Siding Installation for Your Home
Get the high performance you deserve from Hardie siding with the precision installation of the team from UHQ Construction. Enjoy decades of durability that looks fabulous throughout its lifespan.
We are a James Hardie Elite Preferred contractor, so your siding will be installed right the first time. We adhere to the James Hardie Company’s strict installation standards, and your warranty is honored as a result.
Check out this link to see more of what James Hardie siding has to offer.